Yesterday we discussed about books set in hot weather. We had some amazing suggestions and these books are surely going on our summer book shelf and also in our beach bags. Thank you Kim for hosting us and letting us have so much fun. Today, we are over at Fee Kelly’s place to discuss ‘Best film adaption of a book‘, which is the antithesis of one of our previous topics – ‘Worst movie adaptation of a book‘.
All through the month of June, we are hopping from one blog to another celebrating ‘Summer bookish blog hop’ where we will be discussion special summer related topics on books, reading and reviewing. Want to join us in our next blog hop? Join our Facebook page.
We all love to read. And while reading, it is only natural to imagine the set-up in our mind and create a mental scenario for the entire book or series. Now, when the book comes alive as a movie in front of us, there are only two possible outcomes – either it is like we had perceived the book and so much more, or it is utterly failing as a movie. We have already discussed the depressing part of that scenario in ‘Worst movie adaptation of a book‘.
Now we are discussing the good aspect of the scenario on Fee Kelly’s blog on the topic ‘Best movie adaptation of a book‘ with some very interesting and fun suggestions from our star blogger Fee Kelly herself. We also have other star bloggers like Jo Linsdell, Leslie Conzatti, Brandy Potter and Lili Marcus suggesting some of their favorite movies which are based on books.
For all those of you out there who does not want to spend time reading a book but rather spend summer with your loved ones, you can check out these movies and watch it with your family. It will give you a bookish kick at the same time, enough family time too. Cheers to enjoying this summer exactly the way you want to. Tomorrow, we shall be hopping over to Leslie Conzatti’s blog discussing ‘Last book series you read‘.
Our blog hopping has been going all through the month of June. Check out the list below to see the series of blog hopping that has happened so far.
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes
- Favorite book so far in 2019 – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book about Summer Romance – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- A book set in a hot country – Hosted by Kim J