21st of June was spent with Brandy Potter discussing Summer Romances and everyone had fun sharing their favorite romantic novels. Now that we are moving from lukewarm to hot weather, we shall be discussing about a book which is set in a hot country which is hosted by Kim J on her blog Writer’s side of life.
The month of June is being celebrated as a Summer Bookish Blog Hop month where we shall be hopping from one blog to another discussing a ton of topics related to books, reviewing, reading, with a special focus on summer. Do you want to join our next hop? Join our Facebook Page.
Some say the weather and the temperature is all in the head. Do you agree? Well, whether you agree or not, reading books set in hot places in summer is the topic of the day. We are all set to explore books based in hot weather, stories that rise the temperature with their theme and their location, authors who make us enjoy summer more.
Discussions are heating up on Kim’s blog where she is hosting the topic ‘books based in hot weather‘ and has some amazing book suggestions to share with us. We also have other star bloggers like Leslie Conzatti, Brandy Potter and Jo Linsdell sharing their recommendations. Overall, we have some amazing suggestions and enough books to fill our summer bookshelf. Come over at Kim’s blog and enjoy the discussion. The next on the blog hop is ‘Best Film Adaptation of a book‘ at ebookaddicts.net.
Check out all the previous blog hops that has happened in June
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes
- Favorite book so far in 2019 – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book about Summer Romance – Hosted by Brandy Potter