After the fun discussion we had about best film adaptation yesterday at Fee Kelly’s blog, today we are all set to discuss the latest series that we have read and would like to recommend. We have all gathered around the pit-fire at Leslie’s to discuss this topic. Why don’t you come and join us?
We are celebrating ‘Summer Bookish Blog Hop’ all through the month of June where we will be hopping from one blog to another discussing summery topics related to books, reading and reviewing. Want to join us for our next blog hop? Join our Facebook page.
Series. Now that is one work of art that is not for faint hearted. The brief joy of reading a book in the series and the eternal wait for the next in line – that takes somes serious willpower. But some authors deserve this patience. Some authors make sure that you are willing to wait for their next in line. Their stories are so engaging and engrossing which makes the wait worth it.
Are there any such authors which has caught your attention? Do some stories feel like ‘the one’ for you? Is there any series that is so absolutely worth the wait that you would like to share it with others? Come over to Leslie’s where we are sharing our love for such authors and series. Why don’t you share some from your bookshelf?
Check out our blog hopping spots all through the month
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes
- Favorite book so far in 2019 – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book about Summer Romance – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- A book set in a hot country – Hosted by Kim J
- Best film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Fee Kelly