Day 28 was fun discussing favorite genres to read on Jo Linsdell’s blog. It was fun sharing all those stories about all those genres to read. I am sure we are all inspired to try out new genres based on our discussions yesterday. Today, we are at our penultimate blog of the month which is happening on Fee Kelly’s blog where we are discussing ‘Do you like it when books are made into movies?’
We are coming to an end of our blog hopping. Through the month of June, we had been hopping from blogs to blogs discussing summer topics related to books, reviewing and reading. Would you like to join us for the next blog? Join us on our Facebook Page.
Movies based on books are a very interesting topic, on which we have had quite a bit of discussions around this topic through the summer blog hops. Pros and cons, good and bad movie adaptations – so many topics related to movies and books were discussed. So the penultimate topic is extra special today because it talks about whether you prefer movies based on books or not.
Hop over to Fee Kelly’s blog to check out the discussion – Do you like it when books become movies? We have Fee sharing her opinion along with other star bloggers giving their two cents on the topic. Join us over to Fee’s blog to share your thoughts and have some fun.
We are coming to an end of the Summer Blog Hops. Tomorrow is our final blog hop and we are hoping to my place to discuss the final topic ‘What book is next on your list to read?’ You have been supporting us through the month, so do make sure to join us for our final run of this hop.
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes
- Favorite book so far in 2019 – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book about Summer Romance – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- A book set in a hot country – Hosted by Kim J
- Best film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- Last book series you read – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- One POV or Multiple? – Hosted by Lili Marcus
- Auto buy authors? – Hosted by Jackie
- How do you feel about cliffhangers – Hosted by Fee Kelly