After the interesting discussion on ‘ ‘Do you like it when books are made into movies?’ at Fee Kelly’s blog, now we are on our last blog of the month and of our Summer Bookish Blog Hop. Today we are on my blog to discuss our very last topic of our month ‘What book is next on your list to read?’
All through the month of June, we had hopped from blogs to blogs discussing summer topics on books, reading and reviewing. We shall be having our next blog hopping soon. Are you interested in participating in the next blog hop? Join us on our Facebook page and register yourself for the next blog hop.
After the month long discussions on various book related topics, now we have come to an end of the blog hopping. In the process, we now have a wider range of books and longer TBR list after all these discussions. With this huge list comes a bigger responsibility – what do we choose to read next?
For me, I never plan my next in line. Currently I am on Paws and Claws cozy mystery series (Book#2) The series has 6 books so I am sorted for, at-least the next couple of days. So far I haven’t decided on the next path of action after this series. But we have some star bloggers here who has a next in line for their reading. Check them out and see if any of them inspires you to take up a book for the summer.
Brandy Potter www.brandypotterbooks.com
Undercurrents by Nora Roberts
Leslie Conzatti www.upstreamwriter.blogspot.com
Next up on my ebook docket is TYR by N. R. Tupper (I kind of started it but I’m trying to finish another ebook currently…) and also Notna by J. D. Cunegan. The next print book I’ll be reading is State of Fear by Michael Crichton!
Renee Huggins http://reneesbookcase.com
Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng… I read a wonderful review from a blogger about it and I can’t wait to read the book!
I also want to restart the Immortal After Dark series by Kresley Cole. I’m so far behind in the series that I can’t remember the details as much as I’d like to or even what book I left off on.
Kim J www.writersideoflife.com
Next on my list is Educated by Tara Westover. It is a true story of a girl who educated herself to escape her fundamentalist Mormon upbringing. It sounds fascinating!
I will also be reading Tin Man by Sarah Winman, which promises to be “a love letter to human kindness and friendship, loss and living”.
Jo Linsdell www.JoLinsdell.com
I have a lot of books on my TBR. I think the next book I’m going to read will be Hot Rocks by Nora Roberts though. It’s been calling me from the shelf for a while now. I also can’t wait to read The Perfect Wife by JP Delaney.
And with that, we come to an end of our summer bookish blog hopping. We had an amazing time at each other’s blogs discussing so many topics this month. I hope you all had an equally awesome time as we did and got a few new books to add to your TBR list. This journey had been fun and exciting. Here’s looking forward to the next blog hop. Till then, ciao folks. Happy Summer and Happy Reading!!
Check out the list of all the blogs that has happened throughout the month:
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes
- Favorite book so far in 2019 – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book about Summer Romance – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- A book set in a hot country – Hosted by Kim J
- Best film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- Last book series you read – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- One POV or Multiple? – Hosted by Lili Marcus
- Auto buy authors? – Hosted by Jackie
- How do you feel about cliffhangers – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What is your favorite genre to read? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Do you like it when books become movies – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What book is next on your list to read – Hosted by Views She Writes