We are almost coming to an end of our summer blog hop. Day 27 was spent with Fee Kelly discussing the feelings on cliffhangers. The fun in the discussion was just as fun as reading such a series. Now to the topic of ‘favorite genre to read‘ which is being hosted by Jo Linsdell.
All through the month of June, we had been hopping across various blogs discussion various summer related topics on books, reading and reviewing. Would you like to join us for our next adventure? Join us on Facebook.
Reading is an art in itself. Not just to create a story, but you need a vision to enjoy the story as well. Everyone has a different point of view when it comes to imagination. So every genre attracts a different set of fan base to them.
And that is the discussion which is happening on Jo Linsdell’s blog, where we have so many star bloggers sharing their favorite genres to read. Come over to the blog and check out their answers. Also comment on the blog with your favorite genres that you love and would like to share with us.
The penultimate blog of the month is being hosted by Fee Kelly by discussing the topic – ‘Do you like it when books become movies?’ Check out all the previous blogs of the month.
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes
- Favorite book so far in 2019 – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book about Summer Romance – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- A book set in a hot country – Hosted by Kim J
- Best film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- Last book series you read – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- One POV or Multiple? – Hosted by Lili Marcus
- Auto buy authors? – Hosted by Jackie
- How do you feel about cliffhangers – Hosted by Fee Kelly