Sharing thoughts on auto-buying books from favorite author was interesting. Jackie and other star bloggers shared some pretty fun ideas about auto-buying. Now we are on to some serious topics. Fee Kelly is asking – Do you like cliffhangers?
All through June, we are blog hopping for Summer Bookish Blog Hop and discussing fun summer topics related to books, reading and reviewing. Join us on our Facebook Page and share your love for our works or even participate in future blog hops.
Cliffhangers – you hate it or you love it, you can’t deny that it is here to stay. Some stories just won’t be complete with a cliffhanger (see the pun there?) But that does not necessarily mean we have to like them. Sometimes we love the story but cliffhangers put us off. At other times, we are willing to wait for an eternity (at least that’s what the wait feels like everytime) for the next in the series as the book (and the cliffhanger) is so addictive.
Do you agree? Or disagree? Or are you just indifferent? Share your thoughts on Fee Kelly’s blog where she is discussing, along with many other star bloggers, on their feelings about cliffhangers. But don’t worry. Our blog does not have a cliffhanger.
And wasn’t that fun? But we are still on the roll for the few remaining days of the month. Be sure to check tomorrows stop over at Jo Linsdell www.jolinsdell.com where we will be answering the question “What is your favourite genre to read?” Do you think you missed out any of our previous hops? Check out the list below and keep yourself updated.
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes
- Favorite book so far in 2019 – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book about Summer Romance – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- A book set in a hot country – Hosted by Kim J
- Best film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- Last book series you read – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- One POV or Multiple? – Hosted by Lili Marcus
- Auto buy authors? – Hosted by Jackie