Various point of views were discussed in our previous topic of ‘one or multiple point of views‘ at Lili’s blog. Now that we know where we stand on point of views, let us discuss about authors. Do you auto buy your favorite authors? We are hosted at Jackie’s blog Bookworm Cafe.
All through the month of June, we are celebrating Summer Bookish Blog Hop and discussing various summer related topics on books, reading and reviewing. Join us on our Facebook Page to share your love and to participate in future blog hops.
Our topic is on auto buying authors. With the social media and internet being vastly used by authors to publicize their books way ahead of release, it is a good exposure to fans to decide whether they want to purchase the next one or not. With Amazon and so many other online shopping portals giving us options to auto-purchase and pre-order, the sale of the book starts way ahead of it coming into the market. Sometimes, we miss out on some promotions of our favorite authors, but with auto-buy, the issue is sorted and the book automatically comes to us when it is released.
Our star blogger Jackie is hosting this topic and sharing her thoughts on auto-buying of books. Apart from Jackie, we have a ton of other star bloggers sharing their opinion. Come over to Jackie’s and share your opinion. Do you auto-buy books?
Our next stop is at Fee Kelly’s to discuss ‘How do you feel about cliffhangers’. We are almost coming to an end of our blog hopping. Want to check all our pit-stops through the month that passed? Check out the list below.
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes
- Favorite book so far in 2019 – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book about Summer Romance – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- A book set in a hot country – Hosted by Kim J
- Best film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- Last book series you read – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- One POV or Multiple? – Hosted by Lili Marcus