Yesterday we let ourselves be impacted and inspired by various amazing quotes from some of our favorite authors and some authors with were recommended by blog hopping friends. Special thanks to Eline and her blog for hosting us and giving such a wonderful platform to discuss this inspiring topic. Talking of inspiration brings us to today’s topic ‘How does reading inspire your everyday life?‘ hosted by a new face on this blog hop – Lindsey Russell through Rambling of a Misguided Blonde.
Through the month of June, we are celebrating Summer and our love for books by hopping from one blog. In Summer Bookish Blog Hop, we shall be sharing our love for books, reading, reviewing and all things related to summer. Feeling left out? Don’t feel bad. Join us in the next blog hop through registering on our Facebook page.
Books! Books are the very source of existence for most of us. Some of us don’t even value food or water or even air more than books. Reading is everything for us. Classics, new-age, historicals, fiction, non- fiction, indie books – be it anything, as long it satisfies the internal urge of reading a work that you love, the category of the book does not matter. When books hold such an important part of our lives and our heart, is it not understood that they would inspire us – our lives – at some level? That is the topic for today.
Today we are discussing the impact books have on us and the inspiration it brings in our lives. It is a very heavy topic today and we are getting emotional on Lindsey Russell’s blog. Come and join your inspiring stories at Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde in the discussion of ‘How does reading inspire your everyday life?‘
Tomorrow, I am getting the honor of hosting all of you on my blog to discuss a touchy topic ‘Worst film adaptation of a book‘. It will be fun dishing out dirt on movies which did not match our expectations. Be sure to join us as we share our horrible experiences of loving a book while hating its movie version.
We have been hopping on an off various blogs through this month for Summer Book Hop. Did you miss any discussion? Check out the links below sorted by the dates of posting in the month.
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline