And welcome back, my lovely people! After spending an amazing time with Leslie Conzatti yesterday discussing the last book series that you read and would recommend, today we are doing something special. We are CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY!!
It’s Lili Marcus’s birthday and we are over at her place right now, celebrating her birthday, and also discussing what type of point of view do you like – single POV or multiple.
Through the month of June, we shall be hopping from blogs to blogs (and celebrating some birthdays too, as we go along) discussing summer related topics of books, reading, reviewing and having fun. Want to join us in the next blog? Join our Facebook Page and sign up for the next blog hop.
Point of views are what gives character to a story. The depth and impact of a story depends on how well the author plays at the point of views. It may be said from the protagonist’s point of view. Or the readers could be looking at the story as an outsider from a third party point of view. The way the readers view the story matters a lot on it’s interaction with the readers and the eventual feel of the story.
And this is our topic of discussion with the birthday girl today at Lili’s Blissful Pages where the birthday girl shares her preference. Joining the celebration, we also have Jo Linsdell, Leslie Conzatti, Brandy Potter and me sharing our thoughts on the topic and wishing Lili a very Happy Birthday. Please do drop by and send her wishes on this special day.
Tomorrow we shall be off to Jackie Nolan to discuss if you auto-buy your favorite authors. Did you miss our any of our previous hops? Check out the list below:
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes
- Favorite book so far in 2019 – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book about Summer Romance – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- A book set in a hot country – Hosted by Kim J
- Best film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- Last book series you read – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti