Day 20 of June was spent discussing ‘Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex‘ on my blog. It was a fun and interesting topic with a lot of discussion and entertaining suggestions on various books. Today, we are being hosted by Brandy Potter on her blog to discuss a very romantic topic – a book on Summer romance.
All through June, we shall be hopping from one blog to another to celebrate Summer Bookish Blog Hop, discussing fun topics related to books, reading, reviewing and all things summery. Want to join in our next blog hop? Join our Facebook page.
Summer time = fun time. With the sun out blazing, it is time to go to the beach, lather on sunscreen and catch up on quality reading. And what best to read than a summer romance book? The feel-good summer romance books take the summer feel to a next level.
And that is the topic of discussion today at Brandy Potter’s blog. Along with our host sharing her wonderful suggestions, we also have star bloggers Lili Marcus, Renee Huggins, Becki Svare and Eline sharing their favorite books on summer romance. Check out the blog and share your favorite summer romances that you intend to catch up by the beach this summer.
June has been a month of blog hopping. Feel like you might have missed out on any of the days? Check out the list below and feel free to participate in any of the days. There are no deadlines for participation.
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes
- Favorite book so far in 2019 – Hosted by Brandy Potter
- Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex – Hosted by Views She Writes