Yesterday, we had a tough discussion on the worst movie adaptation on my blog. Did you miss it? Oh, don’t fret! Just click on the link here and check out the discussion. Feel free to share your disappoints. We all are bound to be disappointed in some way or the other when adaptations happen. Today, we are on a cheerful topic on Brandy Potter’s blog to discuss the favorite book of 2019 so far.
All through summer, we are hopping from one blog to another discussion and sharing our love of books, reading, reviewing and all things summer-y. If you are not a part of this blog hop, don’t feel low. Take it up on the next hop by registering on our Facebook page.
Ask a mother about her favorite child if she has more than one, and you will get the answer to this question. It is very difficult. It is so difficult that any reader most likely would not have just one answer to this question. This is the most difficult question for any booklover to answer.
But the question has posed itself on Summer Blog Hop and our star bloggers have attempted to answer this the best they can. Superstar Brandy Potter has, very kindly, taken up this herculean task of hosting this question for our blog hop and our star bloggers Jo Linsdell, Leslie Conzatti, Eline, Valerie and Becki Svare have offered their thoughts on the topic.
Come and join in the fun of answering the most difficult question which could be posed to a booklover. The next hop is on my blog with the question ‘ Best examples of an author writing a character of the opposite sex ‘
Summer Bookish Blog Hop has been going on since the start of the month. Do you feel like you may have missed out on any discussion? Don’t fret. Check out the list below and hop on to any of the previous stops and join the conversation. It’s like you never left!!!
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons
- What book are you currently reading? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- A book on your TBR you can’t wait to read this Summer – Hosted by Views She Writes
- A book cover with a great Summer feel to it – Hosted by Eline
- Books set in places one wants to visit – Hosted by Becki
- A book set in Summer – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- Do you prefer stand-alone or series? – Hosted by Shohinee Deb
- Best quotes from a book – Hosted by Eline
- How does reading inspire your everyday life? – Hosted by Lindsey Russell
- Worst film adaptation of a book – Hosted by Views She Writes