We are on the 10th day of the month and have finished 9 days of blog hopping. Yesterday we were with Laura Doherty discussing “What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child?“. Today we hop on to Fee Kelly’s blog ebookaddicts to discuss “What book are you currently reading?“
All through Summer, we shall be hopping on and off various blogs, hosting Summer Bookish Blog Hops and discussion various topics on reading and reviewing. Would you like to join us for the next Hop cycle? Join our Facebook group.
Reading is a shared art. When you read something you like, you would like to share it with the people who has similar interests as you. At times, you like to share some stories right in the middle of the book, as you know it is bound to be interesting. At times like this, sharing your ‘currently reading’ list with others help share such amazing stories.
Do you have a book that you are currently reading and love it so much that you want others to read it too? Come and join us in our discussion today at Fee Kelly’s blog ebookaddicts where we are talking about “What book are you currently reading?” We have Jo Linsdell, Leslie Conzatti, Brandy Potter, Becki Svare (A Booklover’s adventure) discussing their current reading list and sharing their love for reading with us all. Tomorrow we shall be at my blog discussing “A book on your TBR You can’t wait to read this summer”
We have been hopping on an off various blogs through this month for Summer Book Hop. Did you miss any discussion? Check out the links below sorted by the dates of posting in the month.
- Which book do you wish you had written? – Hosted by Jo Linsdell
- Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you review all the books you read? – Hosted by Fee Kelly
- What authors do you always read and recommend? – Hosted by Views She Writes
- How do you choose the next book to read? – Hosted by Eline
- Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? – Hosted by Kim
- Is there a specific genre you like to read during the Summer? – Hosted by A booklover’s adventure
- How do you keep track of books you will be reviewing or reading? – Hosted by Leslie Conzatti
- What were some of the most memorable books you read as a child? – Hosted by Laura Doherty – Sawdust & Spoons